Welcome to Deyaar’s Investor Relations Centre. An exclusive space created to aid our stakeholders, analysts, and investors. Find reliable, accurate, and updated documents with easy access to the world of Deyaar. If you want to know about our past performance, get your hands on the latest presentations, need details regarding share information, then you’ll find it right here.
For additional information, please contact Mr. Alaa Mansoor on:
Telephone: +971 4 384 0909
For the benefit of our shareholders we have enlisted the procedure to share their complaints or suggestions.
- In case of any complaint / suggestion, kindly communicate with us through the following channels:
- Visit the Deyaar head office in Al Barsha, Dubai
- Call Investor Relations on +971 4 384 0909
- Send an email with below information to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- o Name
- o Shareholder no.
- o Email address/contact number
- o Nature and details of the complaint/suggestion
- o Supporting documents (if any)
- After sending across the information, your complaint/suggestion will be registered and you will receive a reference number.
- All suggestions and complaints will be shared with the Board Secretary to be presented to the board for future steps.
- All suggestions and complaints will be treated confidentially and in a transparent manner.
- Every shareholder has the right to suggest additional items in the general assembly meeting agenda before a period no later than end of December each year to allow Board of Directors’ time to evaluate the suggestion and take the decision accordingly.
- Shareholders who represent in total 5% of the company’s share capital have the right to request the Securities and Commodities Authority to add an item to the general assembly meeting agenda within 5 days from the date of the general assembly invitation. The item should comply with the authority’s conditions.